Join us for the traditional tapping of the first keg. Open to all ages!
Do you have what it takes to go head-to-head with the best stein holders in Soulard?
Open to all ages and skill level! Visit the St. Louis Low Brass Collective for more information on rehearsal time & location.
Admission to Soulard Oktoberfest at Soulard Farmers Market Plaza is free and open to the public. Festivities include:
- Live music
- Authentic German food available for purchase
- A wine garden
- Multiple beer stands
- Steins are $10 each
Events at Soulard Farmers Market Plaza run from 4pm to 11pm on Friday and 11am to 10:30pm on Saturday.
$20 BIER HALL TICKETS
Admission to the Bier Hall Tent in the upper park portion of the festival is $20 and includes:
- A complimentary commemorative stein
- Access to Bier Hall Tent featuring Premium Entertainment and Full In/Out Priveleges
- Premium Beer Selection Available for Purchase
- Premium Food Menu Available for Purchase
- Dedicated Premium Restrooms
Admission to the Bier Tent does not include any alcohol. Beer is available for purchase in both areas.